jim--

Bingo.

"Taco Heaven" wrote in message
news:d_I0d.29202$D%.11894@attbi_s51...
jim--,
That does seem to be his criteria. If he is not successful in using name
calling as a way to try to win an argument, he decides to just ignore
them, but those he thinks he is winning the argument of calling them
names, he keeps repeating his line.

" jim--" wrote in message

"Taco Heaven" wrote in message
No, John, I have no problem with you or anyone else I mentioned in my
post, I was just wondering why Harry responds to some of those he
"thinks" is a right wing dip stick, but ignores others.

He is an interesting bird and am trying to figure out what is going on
in his head.

He killfiled me because he got tired of losing discussions to me.