DSK

Default Yuloh

Tom Best wrote:

I am reliably informed that a yuloh can be used for many hours with
little stress or strain.

If that's true, then I'd bet a lot it's because the boat is going slower
with a yuloh.

Whereas oars (fixed seat or sliding) take
the starch out of me pretty quick.

Rowing is a much more efficient way to transfer energy to the water from
your muscles. Think for a minute, if that weren't true, we'd have eight
man yuloh sculls.

Thinking of doing the Watertribe's
Everglades Challenge in the spring and need as many options as
possible to keep moving.

Thanks for the help.

You're welcome, let us all know the results. The newsgroup
rec.boats.boatbuilding might have a lot of other people interested in your
results, too.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King