Taco Heaven

I am curious, why do you respond to people like JohnH, CalifBill and all the
other low life right wing dipsticks?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:
Succinct and accurate. Something you should try.

If you find my style tedious or statements inaccurate, why are you
compelled to
(attempt to) read and respond to nearly every one of my posts?

You must be referring to Dim--wit, er, Jim--
You're very sharp, Chuckster...since I put him in my bozo bin and
therefore don't respond to his inanities, he's found himself a new
target of opportunity. If you ignore him, he'll be reduced once more,
and perhaps he'll create himself another right-wing dipstick with whom
to communicate.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!