Geoffrey W. Schultz

Please don't think that Trinidad is exempt from hurricanes. Grenada was
supposed to have been also. If you look at the historical tracks of
hurricanes you'll see that Trinidad has been hit also. It's only 90 miles
from Grenada and Ivan's track went south of Grenada.

"Skip Gundlach" gundlach@adelphia dot fish catcher net wrote:

A site which defines, in *every* instance, that boats in/that went to
Trinidad are safe, along with what appears to be hundreds of instances
of Granada boats in various conditions from safe to sunk.

For those this reaches who may not know, Trinidad is where we expect
to head in hurricane season (once we actually get out there, doing it,
of course. Pesky Delays!!). Ivan has been very unusual in its track
far south of the norm, and there have been those concerned about our
future safety in Trinidad...