Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Dave wrote:
On 10 Sep 2004 15:57:02 -0700, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

Repeating your error won't make it true. I welcome you to find any post in
which I even hinted that Fox is fair and balanced. You're dreaming. Of
course I know you won't try to find such a post, because you know you'll
fail.

So, you're now claiming that Fox is not fair and balanced?

Ah, more of you sophomoric nonsense.

It was a legitimate question. You refuse to answer, so one can only
conclude that you do believe they're fair and balanced.

I don't think so. It was more of your silly games. You cited ABC as your
source. Whether ABC is fair and balanced would be a legitimate question to
follow on with. Whether Fox news is fair and balanced has nothing to do with
that or any other part of the discussion. And despite your pitiful efforts
to pretend otherwise it isn't a subject I've addressed.

Well, is ABC fair and balanced? If you have an opinion on that then
surely you have one on Fox. Or, do you believe that it's off-topic and
off-topic issues should never be discussed?

Reminds me of a high school debater--if he doesn't like the answer to the
question under discussion he pretends it was some other question he does
like the answer to.

Reminds me of poodle I once stepped on. I felt really bad.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com