Jonathan Ganz

So, what you're saying is that either Fox is right all the time or that
ABC (Rather is on another network) are dishonest and biases. I
think I'll go with ABC over Fox.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On 8 Sep 2004 17:03:00 -0700, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

You decided that I was the one who made this up, but when you found
out it was ABC, you attack them instead as left wing I suppose.

Speaking of which it looks like ABC and Dan Rather are about to join the
NY
Times and Jayson Blair in that select group of journalists with egg on
their
faces because they were willing to accept any evidence that makes the kind
of story they want to tell, without regard to the veracity of that
evidence.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

"Michael Moore...may win an Oscar for the kind of work that got Stephen
Glass, Jayson Blair, and Jack Kelly fired"--NPR's Scott Simon