DSK

Maxprop wrote:
The FN-FAL is the supreme paramilitary weapon.

???

Actually, the select-fire (ie can be fully auto) version is the standard
issue infantry arm for many many countries. Mine was a Spanish made
single fire one... a darn nice rifle but not particularly valuable.
People looked at me funny when I went deer hunting with it.

... High quality, accuracy, as
you pointed out, and very collectable. You should have hung onto it.

You're right there, but then I've never liked to accumulate a mountain
of possessions... until I got married, I moved a lot.

DSK