jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
What is so strange about the time periods he quoted. He took office in
January 1992 and left January 2000.

I'll type very slowly and see if that helps.

1. I pointed out that the national debt has increased by about 40% since
Bush
took office.

2. John H rebutted that it also increased about 40% when Clinton was in
office

***
Important difference: The increase under Clinton took place over an eight
year
period. The increase under Bush in four.
Not an equivalent comparison.

So? Bush faced far greater challenges as I previously posted. Or should I
have typed them slower for you so you could understand Chuck?