Donal

"Gilligan" wrote in message
link.net...
I'm for any candidate who promises:

" I have no interest in streamlining government or in making it more
efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote
welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but

cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed

in
their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial

burden.
I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is needed before I have
first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible. And if I

should
later be attacked for neglecting my constituents interests, I shall reply
that I was informed their main interest is liberty and that in that cause

am doing the very best I can."

Vote Libertarian! Leave the big party-franchise politics to those who are
too cowardly to live or think for themselves.

Gilligan, have you considered moving to the UK?

You could be our Prime Minister! ... Unlike the US, some of us still
believe in personal freedom. However, we don't have any politicians who
will represent our views.

Pack your bags immediately. I shall arrange tickets and some temporary
accommodation.

Come quick! We need you!

Regards

Donal