Jim

Rick Tyler wrote:
On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 03:17:45 GMT, Jim wrote:

I'll tell you a secret;
All boats are built poorly, atleast not built as well as you'd like.

Um, well, isn't this NG called "rec.boats.building"? If your boat is
built poorly it's because you built it poorly.

- Rick "Or am I missing something?" Tyler

Yes, you are missing something. The question was about how well
Bayliners are built. Having owned one, in addition to many boats over
the years, I say that a Bayliner is not any poorer quality than most
boats in it's price range.

The title of the newsgroup does not say that you must build the boat
yourself, does it? It refers to boat building, and repair.

--
"Ignorant voracity -- a wingless vulture -- can soar only into the
depths of ignominy." Patrick O'Brian