Dave Hall

Default Friday Ethics Question

Paul Schilter wrote:

Dave,
I take exception to your term of "liberal", I may be more liberal than
yourself, but no where near where Harry is at. Perhaps you should use the
term "Extreme" as a definer, just so you don't paint such a wide swatch. I
guess this is a problem with labels, we wear so many different ones on
different issues. I rather doubt that when we vote for someone, we vote for
a person that believes just like we do.All of life is a compromise.

Point taken. And you are correct. Harry displays a form of liberalism
that is equivilent in position to Jerry Falwell on the opposite side.

Dave