Tom Best

Default Yuloh

It's a Sea Pearl 21. Only about 850 lbs loaded. As this is fairly
light, I think I'll try 11 degrees. The length of the lever are is
somewhat up in the air at the moment as I have two options on the
pivot. One is on the transom and the other is above the rudder in
place of motor mount.

Since you know of such things, should the side of the yuloh that faces
down be cut with an aerodynamic (sail) shape and the top side flat?

Thanks
Tom

How heavy is the boat, what are the relative lever arms? A longer inboard
lever and/or lighter boat would favor the steeper angle.

Fair SKies- Doug King