Paul Schilter

Default Friday Ethics Question

Iggy,
Your sister did the right thing. If they weren't interested in having
the second carriage returned than she did her part. What I don't understand
is your statement that they were running a scam. Why the hostility towards
them?
Paul

"Ignoramus14460" wrote in message
Oftentimes, just calling them and asking to pay them would actually
get you nowhere.

I once bought a gift for my sister which was a baby carriage.

Instead of one, she received two.

So, being a good girl, she calle them and advised them of that. Their
reaction was kinda cold and not very interested. She decided to screw
them and not pursue this matter. So she received two carriages instead
of one.

Naturally she gave the second one to me.

Was it unethical that she did not talk to a supervisor or something?

My answer is: **** them. They were running a scam to cheat investors
and so taking a puny baby carriage ($225) was not a big deal.