Paul Schilter

Default Friday Ethics Question

Dave,
I take exception to your term of "liberal", I may be more liberal than
yourself, but no where near where Harry is at. Perhaps you should use the
term "Extreme" as a definer, just so you don't paint such a wide swatch. I
guess this is a problem with labels, we wear so many different ones on
different issues. I rather doubt that when we vote for someone, we vote for
a person that believes just like we do.All of life is a compromise.
Paul

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
deleted
Like a typical liberal, you once again pick and chose what you read,
spin it in a way as to reveal it in the most unfavorable light, and then
repost it as if it were the truth. I NEVER said that psychaitry was
*never* necessary, only that there are a great many people who are
"addicted" to therapy today, because they've never learned how to deal
with problems. Go ahead, deny that this happens.

I'm not "forcing" my daughter to act in an "acceptable way". I'm just
guiding her down a proper path, and not giving her the chance to adopt
bad habits.

Dave

Wally probably thinks karma is the candy coating sometimes applied to
apples on a stick.

--
Email sent to is never read.