John Cadella

Was 1987 a good year for a 21' Bayliner Capri Cuddy?
I've heard that Bayliner boats were not holding up as well for some years,
while other years are more desirable.

I have an 87 that has a lot of rotted wood above the floor line around the
engine area and by the Cuddy doors near the pilot side of the floor. I was
told the floor has already been replaced and covered with a thin layer of
fiberglass but I see several areas I need to replace.
thanks,
John

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Bayliner is a division of Brunswick Corporation.

Same company builds, Maxum, Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Hatteras, Meridian,

and
some other well-known names as well.