Keenan Wellar

Default Point Pelee Area Trip Report

Just had a blast on three different kayaking trips in the Point Pelee
region. My wife and I paddled down the east shoreline and portaged into the
park, had a very interesting time in a protected marsh, and made a crossing
from Pelee Island to Middle Island (southernmost point in Canada).

Middle Island has got to be one of the weirdest places you could ever visit.
I don't think I'll forget our time there anytime soon!

Anyway, we've got maps, lots of pictures (some that are more interesting
than the usual "here I am in a kayak") and trip details. Just go to
www.gokayaking.ca and click on "Journeys 45-47."

Just a great place to visit. Highly recommended.

Keenan
gokayaking.ca