Bart Senior

Now if Thomas was born aboard ship between two cannons as they
were fired, first on one side then the other, he'd be a son of a gun.

"Bobsprit" wrote

Thomas R. Brody was born last night, seven and a half pounds and very

healthy.
We were aboard Alien grilling up some chicken when Suzanne said she felt a

few
contractions. There was a lot of wake action from passing boats and

perhaps
this was a factor....probably not. We went home and by 10:00 pm she was

ready
to go to the hospital. All went well though is was pretty surreal. He's
certainly going to be a good sailor! I'll post a pic in a few days.

Be back soon!

Robert B