JAXAshby

that's okay, jimmy. I think of you as a fourth year sophomore failing in his
fifth major on his 12th cup of coffee in the student union cutting yet another
three classes.

From: Jim Richardson
Date: 9/4/2004 3:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
On 04 Sep 2004 17:15:55 GMT,
Subject: What are the pros and cons of a folding prop?
From: Jim Richardson

Date: 09/03/2004 19:51 Pacific Standard Time
On 03 Sep 2004 11:58:59 GMT,
JAXAshby wrote:
oh, jim, it has been explained in terms even a 10 year kid could
understand. get your older sister to explain it to you.

Well, I don't have an older sister JAXAshy, so perhaps you can try
again.

How is the autoprop not feathering?

The blades swivel to be inline with the axis of the shaft, and present
less drag than in the forward or reverse config. How is that not
feathering?

Jim, the issue is not whether the autoprop can be called a feathering prop.
The issue is, how long can Doodles keep you arguing the point.

Yeah, the old adage about mud wrestling with a pig springs to mind...

--
Jim Richardson
http://www.eskimo.com/~warlock