basskisser

Default OT-Canadians

"Joe" wrote in message .. .
Well then, you should allow for snobbery in beer since there is great
craft in the brewing process.

Not much craft once the recipe is complete. The process itself is very
simple.
It's more about quality of ingredients and repeatability.

That shows what YOU know about brewing beer, absolutely NOTHING.
Brewing is quite complex. Ever made beer from all grain? Ever, by
trial and error make your OWN recipe, again, by all grain extraction
methods? Didn't think so.

Most mass produced beers in Canada, *and* the US suck.
That being said, if I were forced to drink either, I'd rather drink the
watery US beer than the skunky Canadian.

Not all Canadian beer is "skunky", as well as not all U.S. beer
is"watery".