Nutz

katysails wrote:
60% of the gene pool generally comes from the mother in mammals....
the kid has a chance....

That other 40% sure is scarey. Hope D'Anal is correct about the father.

"Nutz" wrote in message
.. .
Bobsprit wrote:
Thomas R. Brody was born last night, seven and a half pounds and very
healthy. We were aboard Alien grilling up some chicken when Suzanne said she
felt a few contractions. There was a lot of wake action from passing boats
and perhaps this was a factor....probably not. We went home and by 10:00 pm
she was ready to go to the hospital. All went well though is was pretty
surreal. He's certainly going to be a good sailor! I'll post a pic in a few
days.

Be back soon!

Robert B
Alien-C&C 32
City Island NY

Another of your worthless bull**** trolls?

If not, then best of luck to the mother and the kid, because they'll both

need
all the luck they can get, being around your sorry ass.
Hoping the kid didn't get your intelligence genes.

;-)