Boris

"Dan" wrote in message ...
Be sure to add "Cruising World" and don't forget the free copy of "48
Degrees North."
I subscribe to "practical Sailor" too. It's a bit too dear for my pocket
book but it has some gems on the topics you mentioned.

"DirtCrashr" wrote in message
On 26 Aug 2004 22:36:57 -0700, (Boris) wrote:

All the tips and tricks about keeping and maintaining your sailboat
and accessories, buying used sailboats, sailboats reviews, and
ofcaurse sailing the beautiful Pacific North West. What magazines
should I be looking at to subscribe?

Thanks.

"Good Old Boat"
http://www.goodoldboat.com/ ?

I wouldn't dare to add "Cruising World" for at list next 5 - 7 years.
There is to much to learn and experience. For now cruising the Puget
Sound and Georgia Straight will be a challenge enough. Thanks for the
advice on magazines though.