JAXAshby

Newer seen a Fiat in fire, in last 50 years, at least here... Do you?

yes. I was there for four days on a business trip and saw five Fiats on fire.
One caught fire as I walking by within 15 feet of it, and AT LEAST eight
motorists jumped out of their cars -- with fire extinguishers in hand -- to
help the young women put out the fire.

It is illegal to sell Fiats in the USA, because the Federal Trade Commission
has rules that when someone sells a product here (such as a car) the consumer
has a reasonable expectation of receiving such a product (such as a car) and
Fiat makes no product that can be called a "car".