W.T. Hatch

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:09:50 -0400, JohnH wrote:

[elided]

Sir:

I am curious about something, and hope you might be able to enlighten me.

You have repeatedly referred to Kerry as a liar. Is it that you believe all the
accusations made by the "Swift Boat Veterans," or is there something else of
significance that causes you to doubt his veracity in such adamant terms?

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

His testimony, his seared memory, and the Swift Boat Veterans' statements have
been major contributors, along with the platitudinous bull**** he preaches when
given an opportunity.

Am I correct in inferring that you accept all of the "Swift Boat" group's
allegations and claims as being true?

Parenthetically, I can understand why someone who preaches "platitudinous
bull****" would cause you not to support him; but I am enquiring only about
veracity.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch