W.T. Hatch

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:39:14 -0400, JohnH wrote:

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:49:32 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/8/30/93418/4943

Bush's 9-11 cowardice
by kos
Mon Aug 30th, 2004 at 13:34:18 GMT

So what does it mean when Tucker Carlson and Andrew Sullivan both declare
they can't vote for Bush in November? That they're whores?

Probably.

I have to declare that I can't vote for the lying scumbag, Kerry. So I guess
it'll all come out in the wash.

Sir:

I am curious about something, and hope you might be able to enlighten me.

You have repeatedly referred to Kerry as a liar. Is it that you believe all the
accusations made by the "Swift Boat Veterans," or is there something else of
significance that causes you to doubt his veracity in such adamant terms?

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,