Doug Kanter

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:56:14 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I'm very safety conscious, so last week, I stopped into Boat US
to see if there was anything at all on the local Lake Ontario chart that
would make it worth having in the boat, considering that I only venture
about 10 miles either side of the Irondequoit Bay inlet.

Do you have Charts 14803 and 14804 ? Good detail on Irondequoit Bay
and the inlet among other things.

http://library.uwsuper.edu/special/m...charts_ont.htm

No. I've pretty much got the bay figured out based on hours of idling
around, watching the depthfinder, and cleaning tons of weeds off my prop.
:-)