Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:56:14 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .

I haven't used charts in years, since the Lake Ontario chart basically

says
"deep", "deeper" or "holy **** it's really deep". Doesn't anyone use

paper
charts any more?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Do those charts also have a "Here there be monsters" warning? :)

Seriously! I'm very safety conscious, so last week, I stopped into Boat US
to see if there was anything at all on the local Lake Ontario chart that
would make it worth having in the boat, considering that I only venture
about 10 miles either side of the Irondequoit Bay inlet. Nothing. Absolutely
nothing. Fortunately, it makes no mention of the Secret Smallmouth Location,
nor does it give any indication of bottom structure which makes it
interesting to the fish.

So what do the Lakers and Salties use when crossing the lakes?

I mean there has to be a chart of Ontario somewhere.....

Then again....

As to secret smallmouth spot, I found one up the Seaway about two
miles NE of Alexandria Bay.

Unbeilevable fishing.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653