Harry Krause

dixon wrote:

--
Dixon
"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Copyright 2004 The Nation

Want my 9 year old nephew to explain to you what that means Krause?

So how was your time at the convention? Did you get arrested

demonstrating
outside?

I see 600 were arrested today and an police officer was beaten badly.

Yours is such a loving and caring group.

Sounds like your group is still 13,000 deaths to our 1 beating. (1,000 +
12,000)

Dixon

"Jim-" is in my bozo bin, so I no longer see any of his idiotic
comments, except when I happen to read a comment from someone else who
picks up on his latest expulsion of pus.

My understanding is that the copy who was beat up was "working
undercover" against the demonstrators, and was discovered. I don't know
if that is true, but, if it is, it sure smells of Nixon dirty tricks.

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!