Doug Adomatis

Default [ANN] Paddle by GPS River Maps at Travel by GPS

Paddling, GPS Enthusiasts,
Here's are links to a couple new GPS river maps recently published at Travel
by GPS:

St. Croix River - Wisconsin, Minnesota
http://www.travelbygps.com/guides/st_croix/river.php

Main Salmon River - Idaho
http://www.travelbygps.com/guides/salmon/river.php

For more whitewater and fla****er paddling maps click
http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q...5.x=26&a5.y=22
or simply click the canoeing icon at the top of any page at travelbygps.com

Travel by GPS is a free web site, no registration required. Download
waypoints, routes and tracks for paddling hiking, fishing, mountain biking,
scuba diving, on- and off-road sightseeing...

Contributions of GPS data are welcome! Travel by GPS patrons are especially
interested in waypoints and tracks for adventures outside the United States.
Ask me about gratuitous recognition for contributors
http://www.travelbygps.com/contact.php

If you have your own web site with downloadable GPS data and would like
more exposure, I invite you to add your URL to the GPS Maps Search Index at:
http://www.travelbygps.com/search.php

Your comments are welcome.
- Doug Adomatis
http://www.travelbygps.com/contact.php