dw

Cap'n Jeff, thanks for the encouragement. It's going to be awhile before I
can get the time for such a trip. I got to wondering if my range was
enough. It's going to be close unless I add another fuel tank. I can still
plan the trip. I bought the largest cruiser I can trailer for that reason.

We, my wife and I, have been staying on the boat while at the lake for about
the last eight years. Camp grounds have long ago turned into parking lots
and this solves several problems.

I'm an inland boater (Oklahoma) so I will need to get advice from someone
who is experienced cruising the coast. I've been as far east as Lake
Champlain and west to Lake Powell.

If you don't mind answering some questions, how long did your trip take?
Is cell phone service available along the coast?
Can you use the VHF in Canada?
How do you get updated on weather?
Are there places to anchor for the night?
How's the view? I can't wait!

Where do you live?

Dave