Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:01:45 -0400, rhys wrote:

There's a Ducati motorbike dealership near me that seems to specialize
in high-end racer-type machines. I had no clue they made air-cooled
diesels, the last one of which I heard of in a private yacht being the
Lister, I believe, and you rarely see them, although I believe they
were reliable "big iron", like Ford Lehman and Perkins..

The dude schooner Shenandoah, out of Vineyard Haven MA, uses a Lister
Diesel each morning to hose the pine decks with salt water, charge the
batteries, and wake the passengers.

It is very effective in the third task. I don't think a dead passenger
would be impervious. :-)

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC

We have achieved faith-based science,
faith-based economics, faith-based law
enforcement, and faith-based missile
defense.
What's next? Faith-based air traffic control?