Jack Goff

"basskisser" wrote:
"Jack wrote:
The Democrats... the American party of hate and division. You guys

prove it
everyday.

Sounds like you righties, to me! Guess you've never listened to your
lemming leaders, Hannity, and Limbaugh, huh? Guess you've not listened
to yourselves, here in this newgroup, either, huh?

But basskisser also wrote:

"You must be one cranky old ****. AND stupid."
"Man, you are one stupid person...."
"Did I tell you, you are stupid?"
"Hmm, would you care to post a link, and/or let everyone view the
report in it's entirety, dumb ass?"
"Jeez, you're stupid....I think you may need help."
"Holy ****, you are MUCH dumber than previously thought!"

Yeah, basskisser... you're a shining example of the kind, accepting, loving
liberals. And don't even make me post some of the public statements of the
"stars" on the left. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Jack