Jacques

It is possible to loft and fair a hull in Rhino, starting with a table
of offsets but it is tedious.
I love Rhino and use it everyday but for a job like this one, I would
use Prolines. I still have an old version (6) and it has great fairing
tools:
http://www.vacantisw.com/
You can enter the offsets directly in Porlines, one station at a time
and
Prolines will create a surface between your offsets but not
necessarilly on those points. It will detect unfair points.

Whatever the CAD tool lofting and fairing will always be more accurate
on the computer than on the floor. I did it the old fashioned way for
years but the surface analysis tools in CAD are much better than the
naked eye.

Jacques from bateau.com