rhys

There's a Ducati motorbike dealership near me that seems to specialize
in high-end racer-type machines. I had no clue they made air-cooled
diesels, the last one of which I heard of in a private yacht being the
Lister, I believe, and you rarely see them, although I believe they
were reliable "big iron", like Ford Lehman and Perkins..

I would imagine the spares make Volvo look like Perkins G

R.

On 30 Aug 2004 03:26:21 GMT, (JAXAshby) wrote:

Ducati is a division of Fiat.

'nuf said.

The only reference I can find is an old posting
from someone who "made the mistake of fitting one.." ! Sounds
ominous.