Tamaroak

I did it last year in a 26' cruiser. You will be able to get gas if you
can go 100 nautical miles. Watch out for the run north from Port Hardy
across Queen Charlotte Sound and the one north of Prince Rupert.
Otherwise you're inside almost all the time.

I wouldn't have done it without the Garmin chartplotter/GPS. You have to
have paper charts and a radar reflector to go through BC, according to
their laws, but it's a good idea anyway. I think you need a dinghy and a
head, because it's often tough to get ashore, and the dinghy is the only
way. Get Dan Douglass' cruising guides.

I brought way too much food; it's available everywhere but at Hartley
Bay. The Indians were very helpful at all the gas stops, and the only
bad gas I got was at Ketchikan.

I can answer any specific questions and/or give you a list of the gas
stops that were available for me if you email me.

Capt. Jeff