Lisa Collins

Phil DiVincenti wrote:

Anyone have experience with the JRC 1800 combination Radar Chartplotter?
think this is the right model number. Its their entry model.

Disclaimer, we sell the JRC 1800CP combo unit so we may not be the best
people to ask. I can tell you this - at one time JRC made many of Raytheon
(Raymarine) Systems so they are not exactly new at the game.

The thing about JRC is it's a simple case of what you see is what you get.
There are no options.

If you are looking at bang for the buck these are hard to beat. We have sold
many of these this year and have not received any complaints. Perhaps some
other people on this newsgroup can give you better insight.

Lisa
www.ultimatepassage.com