Joe

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
In short, I give you verbage directly from the State of Georgia
website, you give me a flippin' WANT AD!!!!
Now, I ask, are you or are you not a Licensed Professional Engineer?
Yes or no.

I have already told you Asslicker, I am not a P.E.
Never said I was.

Okay, now, we're getting somewhere. I always know when I'm correct,
and you're wrong, because you start name calling!
Now, can you legally call yourself an engineer in the State of
Georgia? Care for me to repost the laws?

You tell me, must every engineer be a P.E?

I am also highly suspect that you are a P.E.
Must P.E.'s I know are very intelligent, open minded, mentally stable
people, all of which your are not.