Jonathan Ganz

Unpopular with whom? The American people were not lied to and
we had the support of the rest of the world community. Possibly it
was unpopular with the Serbs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:45:27 -0700, (Thom Stewart)
wrote this crap:

Hey Horsefat;

Have you forgotton that Kosovo was a NATO OPERATION? We did get stuck
with more than our share of the bill but it was a North Atlantic Treaty
Operation. It wasn't an American or a Clinton show.
Can you say NATO?

What's that got to do with anything? Klinton put us in an unpopular
war against a country that was no threat to us.