Glen \Wiley\ Wilson

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:14:00 GMT, "Glen \"Wiley\" Wilson"
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:19:49 -0500, "Keith"
wrote:

I found one irritating thing... when I double click on mail in Outlook
Express, a lot of times it opens already scrolled to the bottom of the
message. It also seems to think it's on battery and goes to standby mode,
even when plugged in. I had to disable standby mode for battery or AC.

One question... I've been running ZA Pro for a long time and like it. I have
not enabled the new Windows XP firewall, fearing that they will interfere
with each other. Any comments on that? The Win XP security center pops up a
bubble every time I boot up warning me about the firewall not being on, and
I can't find a way to disable that.

Other than the few hiccups above, I've seen no problems with the upgrade.

Haven't seen the power or OE bugs. What laptop are you using? I
believe that the two firewalls would interfere with each other. I
also believe ZA is the one to keep. Current versions of ZA (5.1 and
above, I think) are supposed to work with the security center
interface. 4.5 definitely does not according to Zone Labs. I took ZA
off my machine before the upgrade to see how the Mikeysoft firewall
works out. I'll put it back on today to see what happens

I reinstalled 5.1 las night. Everything is working as it should. If
you have 5.1 and are still having problems, try uninstalling and
reinstalling ZA.
Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at world wide wiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/