Keith

Well, I'm using ZA pro 5.1, and as of today, the win security center icon
doesn't show up any longer in the toolbar! Go figure. The Win security
center says the windows firewall is on, but in the windows firewall dialog
box, it says it's off. I still get the little bubble at startup that warns
me my computer may be at risk since the fiewall is off.

I'm guessing it's really off, but the win security center is just screwed
up. I KNOW ZA is running, thank goodness!

--

Keith
__
"Rick" wrote in message
I thought that ZA pro disabled the WIN XP firewall.

Keith wrote:

I found one irritating thing... when I double click on mail in Outlook
Express, a lot of times it opens already scrolled to the bottom of the
message. It also seems to think it's on battery and goes to standby mode,
even when plugged in. I had to disable standby mode for battery or AC.

One question... I've been running ZA Pro for a long time and like it. I
have not enabled the new Windows XP firewall, fearing that they will
interfere with each other. Any comments on that? The Win XP security
center pops up a bubble every time I boot up warning me about the
firewall not being on, and I can't find a way to disable that.

Other than the few hiccups above, I've seen no problems with the upgrade.