Calif Bill

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Being an Engineer and being a P.E. are two different items! Reciprocity

is
for P.E.'s. Most states have near the same rules for being a P.E., but

not
all states require you to be a P.E. to be called an engineer.

Electronics
and Software engineers are not needed to be licensed in most states to

be
called an engineer.
bill

Bill, not true, here is a paste directly from the state of Georgia

website.

Snip

Georgia is one state! Not all states! Learn to read you dumbasslicker!

I will repost the line from my post to make it easier for you to read and
comprehend!

"Electronics
and Software engineers are not needed to be licensed in most states to

be
called an engineer."

Plus you can be called an engineer in Georgia if you get to drive the
locomotive.

Bill