Meindert Sprang

"Glen "Wiley" Wilson" wrote in
message ...
Yeah. By naked, I really meant systems without a solid (i.e.
non-Microsoft) firewall and up to date anti-virus package. Which
doesn't make what you say untrue. I have to say though, as Windows
sytems go, my personal experience has been that XP is head and
shoulders above the rest as far as stability goes. I'm almost happy
with it, on that score. It's still a pig with a clunky interface,
though.

That's why I stick to Win2000 on my desktop and Linux for my server. I've
heard too many horrorstories, especially when XP just came out. I know a lot
has been fixed, but still......

Meindert