JAXAshby

So Jax, if you actually have a Sunfish without a well (as we always
called it). Hang on to it.

Matt Colie

Matt, I have never sailed a Sunfish, or Sailfish, in my life. I use the term
"Sunfish, without the sissy footwell" when people ask me what I sail I don't
wish to tell them I have in fact seen Sunfish sailed by mid teenage girls with
relative ease in 25+ knots winds. I figure it is one hell of a boat. After
all, it has been produced in quantity for half a century. Kinda like an
Optimist pram or a Folkboat. Something has GOT to be right.