Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Barring any mishap...... Overproof is my last vessel.

So, you are raedy to roll over.

I bothered to select the vessel that best suits my requirements over

a wide
range of sailing experiences. I can easily single-hand the vessel

and yet
carry up to 6 crew in comfort for extended passages.

Overproof's size, lines, behaviour and abilities exceed my base

criteria.

''I've yet to meet anyone who made a sailboat choice with zero regard
for the
look of the vessel. A boat is not a car to most folks. As usual Moron
stupidly
tries to be practical about something that is a passion for many and
that's a
shame.''............****head RB