Scott Vernon

Careful now!!! ****head believes that you can't enjoy your current
boat if
you're not planning for the next one.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Barring any mishap...... Overproof is my last vessel.

I bothered to select the vessel that best suits my requirements over

a wide
range of sailing experiences. I can easily single-hand the vessel

and yet
carry up to 6 crew in comfort for extended passages.

Overproof's size, lines, behaviour and abilities exceed my base

criteria.

It was my only home for 9 years. I know her quirks and subtleties...

I talk
to my boat!

Last Boat ... Yes!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Scotti Potty brought up an interesting point, even if it was in an

attempt
| troll.
| How many of us are on our "last boats?"
| While many of us are happy with our current boats, we can easily

see
changes
| and expectations that can't be met by our current boats. My next

boat will
be
| 36 feet long....after that I may go even larger. My last boat will
probably be
| something much smaller, but sweet, such as a H28 or even a smaller
Nonsuch.
| So...How many of you are on your "Last boat" and if you're not

(most of us
| aren't ready to roll over yet) what boat do you see finishing up

on?