Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| 18 ft Single Hand Dory - Row Boat - 16 years old
| 30 ft Cape Islander - Fishing Boat - 17 years old
| 42 ft Northumberland Straits Lobster Boat - 19 years old
| 20 ft Nordica - Sloop - 34 years old
| 30 ft. Nordica - Sloop - 37 years old
|
| That's a good list!

Between boats I crewed and sailed as many different types of vessels as
possible. I found chartering a unique way to access various designs while
offering substantial time to assess the vessel in a variety of situations.

If you have the opportunity... try a Cabo Rico 38. I had one chartered for 3
weeks in Eluthra, Bahamas. We sailed the Exuma Cays. A truly spectacular
vessel, quick and well built.

CM