basskisser

"Comcast News" wrote in message news:UgGXc.191260$8_6.18024@attbi_s04...
I know I should be ashamed of myself for picking on the mentally
handicapped, but it just is so much fun.

I loved it when BK took the stance that Schnapps was a whiskey and to prove
his point he cut and pasted a definition that stated whisky is
differentiated from other grain alcohols because whiskey is aged in oak
barrels. Even when it was pointed out that his definition stated Schnapps
was not a whiskey, he insisted it was.

BK keeps stating he is not a victim of FAS or excessive drug abuse, what he
fails to realize is it really doesn't matter why he is mentally handicapped,
but he definitely is.

One more time, dumb ass. please state what evidence you have of the
above. Simple question, can be answered easily: Do you have any?
If so, what?