John Wentworth

"JohnH" wrote in message
I took my motercycle into Canada on a small two lane road out of New
Hampshire(
maybe Hwy 3). I told the inspector I had no firearms. He made me unload
every
bag to see for himself.

You might have needed a firearm for self-protection while driving a
motorcycle down "Moose Alley", AKA Route 3 in Pittsburg, NH. A 1000 pound
bull can be irritable when provoked during rut.

Relevent Boating Content: There are several lakes nearby that provide
fishing and wildlife viewing from a boat. Umbagog Lake in particular excels
for viewing moose, eagles, and osprey. There is a boat launch site at
Sargent Cove on Route 26. Watch out for the wind, it's a shallow lake so the
waves come up quickly.