Capt. Mooron

Barring any mishap...... Overproof is my last vessel.

I bothered to select the vessel that best suits my requirements over a wide
range of sailing experiences. I can easily single-hand the vessel and yet
carry up to 6 crew in comfort for extended passages.

Overproof's size, lines, behaviour and abilities exceed my base criteria.

It was my only home for 9 years. I know her quirks and subtleties... I talk
to my boat!

Last Boat ... Yes!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Scotti Potty brought up an interesting point, even if it was in an attempt
| troll.
| How many of us are on our "last boats?"
| While many of us are happy with our current boats, we can easily see
changes
| and expectations that can't be met by our current boats. My next boat will
be
| 36 feet long....after that I may go even larger. My last boat will
probably be
| something much smaller, but sweet, such as a H28 or even a smaller
Nonsuch.