Jonathan Ganz

On 27 Aug 2004 18:19:40 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Scotti Potty brought up an interesting point, even if it was in an attempt to
troll.
How many of us are on our "last boats?"
While many of us are happy with our current boats, we can easily see changes
and expectations that can't be met by our current boats. My next boat will be
36 feet long....after that I may go even larger. My last boat will probably be
something much smaller, but sweet, such as a H28 or even a smaller Nonsuch.
So...How many of you are on your "Last boat" and if you're not (most of us
aren't ready to roll over yet) what boat do you see finishing up on?

RB

I think I will probably get something in the mid-30s range at some
point in the next couple of years. I'm thinking about getting another
windrider right now, since I do a lot of light wind lake sailing and
want to be able to bring a couple of non-sailing friends without
worrying about them freaking out when the mono tips over. It would
be perfect for the lake near my house.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com