Harry Krause

Default Friday Ethics Question

bb wrote:

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:28:59 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

"karma" is a contrived device for people who can't figure things out on
their own.

I'm still waiting for you to add anything of intellectual value to any
of the discussions on rec.boats. I'm a very, very patient person.
I'm not giving up hope that someday you will make me proud,
grasshopper.

bb

You also must be waiting for hell to freeze over. Wally is one of the
dumbest clucks who posts here. He's a first cousin to Dave Hall, who
just yesterday claimed that psychiatry was never necessary, and that he
would be able to force his young daughter to behave in a way he found
acceptable.

Wally probably thinks karma is the candy coating sometimes applied to
apples on a stick.

--
Email sent to is never read.